Winter has returned to Pole Mountain, well at least for now.
It was a beautiful morning.
Here were the current trail conditions:
- Date: 2/18/15
- Time: 9-10 am MST
- Temperature: 25-30°F & warming up
- Weather: Sunny with a few scattered clouds
- Wind: Breezy but not knock you on your ass windy
- Trail Snowshoed: Multi-use trail (perfect for fat bikes and snowshoes)
- Snowpack: Windblown and balding on the summit (how’s that for creative writing) but surprisingly nice and deep through the forest.
- Snow conditions: Dry, cold, snow
- Grooming: The multi-use trail network isn’t groomed but the areas where it does past the groomed trails were looking good. We saw the groomer up there this morning. You can check out the grooming report for the entire trail system here.
- Wax: We snowshoed this morning but if I were to guess the kick wax of the day I’d go with something in the violet family.
- You can grab a trail map for the ski trails here or overall area here.
- And be sure to check out the grooming report before you head up.
What are the other trail conditions in the area?