A few crazy weeks and a few sick kids have kept us from logging too many miles on the trails lately but this morning we did manage to get a nice little snowshoe in at Happy Jack along the Pole Creek Trail.
- Date: 2/6/15
- Time: 10-11:45 am MST
- Temperature: 40°F
- Weather: Sunshine and blue sky
- Wind: Gentle breeze
- Trail Snowshoed: Pole Creek Trail
- Snowpack: Good. I was actually quite surprised to see so much snow at Happy Jack given how warm it’s been in Laramie.
- Snow conditions: Deep, warm, wet snow.
- Grooming: N/A but tracks were packed by fat bikes and snowshoes.
- Wax: If you’re cross-country skiing for kick wax I’d recommend Swix Violet and maybe something warmer going into the weekend.
- Fore more information about the Tie/City and Happy Jack Trail System click here.
- To download a winter use map published buy the Medicine Bow Nordic Association click here.
What other trail conditions are being seen around the local area?