I had to head up to the Snowies this morning. It was worth shoving my kids into their snowsuits to get in what just might be one last snowshoe of the season in.
Here are the current trail conditions from the Green Rock trailhead.
- Date: 4/10/15
- Time: 9 am-10:030 am MDT
- Temperature: 35-40°F (ish).
- Weather: Warm, bright and sunny.
- Wind: None. At all. It was beautiful.
- Trails Hiked: Portions of Libby Creek trail
- Trail Conditions: Soft snow with a nice thick crusty top. We snowshoed but you might be able to get away with just hiking right now. We also only snowshoed a small portion of the trail since we had the kids with us. There were a few areas where the snow was completely melted off of the trail.
What are the other trail conditions in the area?