It’s been almost a year since Just Trails morphed from a dream to a reality and today we’d like to thank you! Those who have been with us from those first blog posts, those who have purchased our trail guides, offered us feedback, provided us gear to review, and encouraged us. Thanks for reading, thanks for sharing, thanks for hanging out with us on facebook, twitter, and pinterest and thanks for helping this small community to grow.
There are also several companies who have pitched in to give us gear to test and review who also deserve a huge thanks.
- Ausangate Socks: Ausangate has won us over with their amazing hiking socks and great customer service. You can read about how awesome they are here.
- Mountain Mama Maternity: Several months ago I sent Mountain Mama an email telling them about our new trail baby that’s expect to make it’s arrival in May. They sent me a pair of hiking pants and a mid-layer top to test and review. I was so surprised and so thankful.
- 32 North and Stabilicers: On Veterans Day, 32 North offered a free pair of their high-quality traction Stabilicers to Vet’s. We took them up on their offer because we had been dying to test a pair of Stabilicers. So far we love them and you can expect a review later this winter.
- Our Globo: We’re sold on Our Globo’s commitment to the environment and their commitment to high quality products. That’s why we’re fans of the kid’s Eco-Go Jacket.
- Occasionally you can find us testing out gear for Seattle Backpackers Magazine. One of the best things about them is that they expect us to put every piece of gear that we try to the test to bring the outdoor community honest gear reviews. It really sets them apart. Most recently we reviewed the Light & Motion Solite 250, and we’re currently testing several more piece of gear.
And we have to send a thank you to our friends at Nalgene who stand by their product. Keen for the three pairs of toddlers shoes from the Playground Ready contest. Tubbs Snowshoes for the snowshoes from the Winter Wonderland contest. And, Sierra Trading Post, for sending us a copy of Andrew Skurka’s book, “The Ultimate Hiker’s Guide.”
Thanks for your support and Merry Christmas!